Thursday, November 1, 2012

Leave your workplace early ! :D


   My first job right after college saw me squirming to leave my seat when I can and get home faster. It was new and difficult to get used to a 9am-5pm(or more) job. So when I did get a chance early,I pinged the rest of my friends this poem .

Children lets leave,
to frolic in the field.
To fasten a used tyre from the tree bark,
and laugh and swing ,until it gets dark.
To go down a mighty slide,
and run up the wrong side again with immense juvenile pride.
To gyrate on the wicked merry-go round, with full speed,
Like a bound bird dying to be freed.
Lets climb the 'A" "B" and "c",
and talk about toys ,books and genie.


3 comments:

Arun S said...

Did you send this to us?

Rambling Raman said...

yea arun ! :D

Anonymous said...

Utterly delightful! I could not help but gush, "How CUTE is this!!!!", on reading it. Grinning from one ear to another. And my heart swells with pride and love for the fact that we had this together. To elaborate on it would not do it justice, since you are ingrained into my childhood. Aah, getting rather emotional here! But remember! Microwave!!! :D May that the madness shall never cease!!!