Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crimson lies


**please note..the following poem is not meant to be obscene or likewise.Everyone has their own interpretation to it.I have written it with a particular concept in mind..your may not be the same..anyway too much talking enjoy..:)**

One bite of the forbidden fruit,
Hallucination and deception followed suit.
The more i enjoyed the malicious juice,
My heart swelled in rapturous delight
to deafen the opposing voices,I negotiated a truce.
But the more my body craved for it,with little respite.
The comfort and love it gave was heightened solace.
the complete engagement of trust and companionship.
The Ecstasy it contained,hard to replace.
But now the fruit has stopped growing,
No more pleasure,no more craving.
Even if I pass by a solitary plump fruit,waiting to be eaten
I remind myself,the taste and the craving will only sweeten.
I looked passed it,to the lush green field,
love is a patient process,it will soon began to yield..

4 comments:

electricutedmonkey said...

naaice!! :).. seriously..someone's got talent..

if not the poem, your intro definitely makes one think on different lines :P ;)

Siddharth Surana said...

hi.... if you don't mind... who is this??

vik said...

hmmmm... nice... yup waitin only enhances the pleasure !!

Ranjana said...

Good stuff! :) Liked the poem. And your blog in general. Even the name of your blog! :)You write very well. Keep them coming!