Sunday, August 4, 2013

Painted Wall 2

I've always dreamt of having a personal library and stacking up the collection of books stored in my dingy cupboard . Cleared out a room to re-paint the walls, buy good bookcases and get those books out. The room been my favorite since.

I would like to welcome to you to my imagination room ! Where all things art and creative are allowed and only negativity and closed minds are prohibited.

 The painting started off with a different idea,but over time and with a lot of busy days in between , it compelled me to rethink ideas and paint my mind at that moment.

I've realized it's very effective to leave work for sometime , so by the time you come back to it, it forces you to look at it in a different perspective and probably do something better than the initial idea.


Let me know what you think of it !
  

2 comments:

Arun S said...

"I've realized it's very effective to leave work for sometime , so by the time you come back to it, it forces you to look at it in a different perspective and probably do something better than the initial idea."
So true! Nice work :)

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.