Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Basketball

Dribble..dribble...dribble.The sound of the basketball on court is music to my ears.After almost three years of desuetude,my basketball skills were put to use last year.Played for the college team.Due to, maybe constant cavilling by my captain,unpunctual practice sessions,uncoordinated playing.I decided to leave.
              Today i watched a basketball match, and something within me craved for it..really bad!!The greatest remorse drew over me.I shouldn't have left.The alacrity with which they move,the pivoting,the shooting,the driving-in.I miss it all.I can't blow my own trumpet,I'm not all that good,but i guess i really miss it.The joy of having played a really good game,sweating till I'm drenched,coming back home to a lazy ,hot shower,Mollifying the little fatigue due to a tiresome match.Miss it all!!!.
        I realized its time ,I think i should swallow my pride and get back on the team.Miss it too much:( 

1 comment:

shady said...

u better go play..!!!!!!!!! i mean it 4 de love of de game girl..!!! hav fun de last 1n half yr..!!:):)