Friday, May 9, 2008

Under the cloud...

These are a few of my poems.I guess i was in one of those contemplative moods.

Morning,noon and night,
365 in succeesion.
Through this monotonous journey,with no respite,
only left with boredom and frustration.
Unfortunately, the scientists have failed,
to find a way to freeze time.
Stuck in this vicious cycle,forever jailed,
only to be surroundedby muck,filth and grime.
The sound of the ticking clock,
haunts me to my grave.
but my consicious gave me a hard knock,
It is ultimately my life i have to save
Staring at the racing minute hand,
a sudden inexplicable might spurred me
I smashed the clock to its components
Sadistic pleasure in the midst of laughter and glee.
Time is an universal entity,
but it is you who can give it a personal identity.

WORRY
The biggest epidemic has surfaced again,
the word says enough to make people blanch.
Jittery feeling and the shivers begin,
It is impossible to avoid,it starts to rebranch.
The venom it infuses is painful to tolerate,
it clouds the mind,breathless in a closed space.
The virus worsens the mental state,
At the speed of light,it gives rise to its race
The only way is to ignore ,
Ignore the cause and consequences.
Dig out all the little worries starting from the core,
and bury them in some place safe like normal corpses.

Its a little too absurd..well that's the way i write.=)

2 comments:

vik said...

where's the summary ?? i think one of your next poems should be about doomsday.....

Dualitydueler said...

The line about time is as apt as it can get,nice